About the "SOCIABLE ROBOTS" project
SOCIABLE ROBOTS is a project financed and following the guidelines provided by the Erasmus+ program in which five different countries participate. The overall project is coordinated by a single country, Poland and the participating center is "Szkoła Podstawowa im. Tadeusza Kościuszki w Lubiczu Górnym". The other participating centers are: Romania, Scoala Gimnaziala Sfanta Treime, from Portugal, Agrupamento de Escolas Sá de Miranda, one from Latvia, Ventspils 1.pamatskola and IES Sierra de Guadarrama de Soto del Real (Madrid).
The main project primary objectives were as follows:
- To improve digital and linguistic competencies through the preparation of results: multimedia presentations, films, photos, programming educational games and robots in practical contexts, creating a project logo, preparing and uploading materials on project and school websites in mother and English language
- To promote inter-cultural exchange and the development of interpersonal skills by preparing and presenting the results: multimedia presentations of the mobilities and cultural presentations of the partner countries to the wide public in mother tongue and English, taking part in workshops, presenting games, and created robots, sharing gained knowledge with younger students prepare the robot performance and in informal activities discovering different extracurricular activities and transferring the most interesting and practical aspects into schools - result: the event "A Day of the safe Internet" and debate in all partner schools
- To increase cooperation between institutions on a local and European level through the exchange of good practices with the result of sharing project ideas and products during the meetings with the representatives of local and regional schools, and through the Erasmus+ platform
- To face young people with social inclusion and well being through exploring and practicing cultural similarities and differences in the way of behavior in certain situations: at the airport, on trips, at host school and families - taking part in mobilities and presenting multimedia presentations,
- To revise and strengthen the professional profile of the teaching process by sharing practice and teaching strategies to learn from one another and by discovering similarities the teachers` personalities will be strengthened
- To prevent threats resulting from using the Internet through taking part in lessons and informal activities, the products are scenarios of lessons, films, multimedia presentations, interviews with students and teachers, debate, common poster as a report of the event "A Day of the safe Internet". All these objectives are closely linked to the school curriculum and selected priorities. Students working in this project will improve digital and linguistic competencies through the innovative way of teaching and learning - workshops, teamwork, informal activities, they will be proud of their countries, presenting cultural heritage during the mobilities and showing a cultural presentation.
Resources provided within the project
|Erasmus+ PRoject Apllication Form
||application form static1016041629.pdf
|SOCIABLE ROBOTS 1 st LTTA ROMANIA (Bucharest)
|CYBERBULLYING QUESTIONNAIRE ROMANIA
||CYBERBULLYING QUESTIONNAIRE Romania.docx
|What I love Romania for?
||Prezentare Erasmus yuppyy20.pptx
||Private, unlisted playlist